Legal Notice | Terms & Conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY IT (AS MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATING TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT [email@example.com]
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction |
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
1. Although Reliance Foundation tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website, Reliance Foundation makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information.
2. Reliance Foundation makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this website.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own judgement as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information provided on this website is at your own risk. Neither Reliance Foundation, its affiliates, nor their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information provided on this website, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent/intellectual property, or otherwise and Reliance Foundation makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent/intellectual property, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. RELIANCE FOUNDATION, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. RELIANCE FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
Reliance Foundation controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside India, you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws of that country/territory.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence or promotion, is strictly between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Reliance Foundation has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Reliance Foundation. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only for convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Reliance Foundation is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these, including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
3. This website may be linked to the website of entities affiliated with Reliance Foundation and may contain information in relation to such entities and their products, services and offerings. Such links or information do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part with respect to the products, services or offerings of such entities.
1. This website contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Reliance Foundation or have been licensed to Reliance Foundation by the owner(s) of those rights so that Reliance Foundation can use this material as part of this website. Reliance retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound, and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by Reliance Foundation and used under licence by Reliance Foundation and/ or its affiliates.
2. You may :
a. use and display the materials only on your personal computer for personal use. Reliance Foundation grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use; and
b. print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
3. You may not :
a. copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out in term 2 under Copyrights. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
b. copy and distribute Information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website; or
c. remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; or link to this website; without our express written consent.
The Reliance FoundationTM and all products and logos denoted with TM or © are trademarks or registered trademarks of Reliance Foundation or its affiliates. Reliance Foundation trademarks shall not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Reliance Foundation product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Reliance Foundation does not routinely monitor your postings to the website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Reliance Foundation becomes aware of inappropriate use of the website or any of its services, Reliance Foundation will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Reliance Foundation deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Reliance Foundation will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Reliance Foundation will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, relevant communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Reliance Foundation and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, representatives and partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the website or the use of the website by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Reliance Foundation reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, upon breach of any of these Terms by you. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
3. Reliance Foundation may change the Terms and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and disclaimer and so you should review them each time you visit this website.
4. Reliance Foundation may change the format and content of this website at any time.
5. Reliance Foundation may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, to update the content or for any other reason.
7. If you have any questions or complaints in relation to the Terms, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
8. Reliance Foundation reserves all other rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The Courts of Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise.